Florida Fan Game Competition Includes UF
VISIT FLORIDA has teamed up with UF on a campaign called the Florida Fan Game. The Florida Fan Game is a contest to determine which Florida school has Florida’s #1 fans. Six universities (FAMU, FSU, UCF, UF, UM, and USF) are competing for the title, and the competition runs through Dec. 3.
Students can invite their friends to be entered to win various prizes including a Mazda CX-5.
Last year the Gators took the top spot, and Gator students can help to recapture the title.
Here are just a few simple ways to get your school engaged:
· Post about the competition on your Facebook page or Twitter account and link to the game
· Mention the Florida Fan Game in your Newsletter
· Send out an E-blast about Florida Fan Game
· Link to the Florida Fan Game on your website: https://apps.facebook.com/florida-fan-game/
*A few important things to know:
1. Score points for your team by inviting people to Florida through the Facebook app: https://apps.facebook.com/florida-fan-game/
2. Each invitation sent equals 1 point for the team
3. Everyone you invite receives a $25 coupon off Southwest Airlines® flights to Florida
4. People who send invitations are entered to win:
o The Grand Prize: a Mazda CX-5
o Weekly Prizes: Game tickets